Сonsent to the processing of personal data
Сonsent to the processing of personal data
In pursuance of the Law of the Republic of Belarus No. 455-Z “On information, informatization and information protection” dated 10.11.2008.
I hereby give my consent to KPMG in Belarus* (hereinafter KPMG, operator) to the processing (including receipt from me and/or from any third parties) of my personal data (hereinafter Personal Data) and confirm that in giving said consent I am acting freely and on my behalf.
This consent applies to the following information:
- first name, last name, patronymic (the latter – if any), including previous first name, last name, patronymic;
- year, month, day and place of birth;
- passport information or any other ID document;
- contact information (phone number, including mobile and home phone number, email including personal email, registration address, residence address);
- information about work experience, employment record and previous places of employment;
- information on current position and place of employment;
- information about preferred position, salaries and bonuses;
- marital status, information about family composition and members;
- information about health;
- criminal record (convictions);
- education, professional development, retraining, attestation and existence of professional certificates (including membership in associations, unions and other organizations);
- information about a person’s registration with the military authorities;
- CV and biographical data, letters of reference;
- information about social benefits, compensations, guarantees, pension and insurance;
- a photo or video including a digital copy;
- if necessary, information about temporary/permanent residence/living;
- knowledge of foreign languages;
- other information that I have disclosed in my CV and (or) that KPMG may require for the purposes listed below.
This consent shall apply to any actions with respect to my Personal Data, which are required to achieve the purposes below including but not limited to: collection, classification, accumulation, storage, revision (update, change), use, distribution (including transfer), blocking, destruction, cross-border transfer to foreign countries (members of the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data, other countries that ensure / fail to ensure adequate protection of the rights of personal data subjects) and also the performance of any other actions with my Personal Data, with due account of effective legislation.
I give my consent to the processing of my Personal Data for the following purposes:
- promotion of employment with KPMG in Belarus (migration services, if required, namely visa support, translation of necessary documents to foreign languages, etc.);
- inclusion to KMPG talent pool (KPMG database containing information about candidates for open position, including Personal Data).
Processing of Personal Data shall be performed by KPMG by applying the following main methods (but not limited to them): storage, recording on electronic media and their storage, marking and various forms of personal data processing (both automated and manual).
I hereby also agree that in order to achieve the above purposes my Personal Data can be transferred (provided confidentiality and protection of Personal Data is maintained during processing) to other member firms of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative, a Swiss entity. For more information about KPMG network of independent member firms see www.kpmg.com
I hereby recognize and confirm that, should it be necessary to submit the Personal Data to achieve the above purposes (provided confidentiality and protection of Personal Data is maintained during processing) to a third party (including external consultants) and equally in order to involve third parties in the provision of services for the above purposes, should it be necessary for KPMG to transfer its functions to another person, KPMG may disclose information about me personally in the amount required for the performance of the above actions, including my Personal Data, to said third parties, their agents and other persons duly authorized by them, and also provide corresponding documents containing such information to said persons. I also hereby recognize and confirm that I grant this consent to the third parties indicated above, with due account of corresponding changes, and that such third parties shall have the right to process my Personal Data on the basis of this consent.
I confirm and agree in order to specify or obtain additional information about me requests to other organizations may by submitted, including my previous places of employment; when providing KPMG with details of such contact persons whom requests may be sent, the responsibility for obtaining their consent to processing such Personal Data rests with me.
This consent has been issued until achievement of the above purposes or my withdrawal of this consent, but in any case, for a maximum period of 10 years. Upon expiration of this period KPMG shall cease processing my Personal Data, whether or not the purposes of processing have been achieved
I have the right to withdraw my consent to the processing of Personal Data at any moment throughout its term of validity by:
i sending a relevant written request to the operator's location address;
ii sending a relevant request in electronic form to email@example.com
Should the consent to the personal data processing be withdrawn (excluding the cases when personal data is processed without the subject’s consent on the grounds provided by legislation of the Republic of Belarus), the operator shall stop processing the personal data or ensure that personal data processing is stopped (if the processing of personal data is performed by a third party on behalf of the operator), or, in case the storage of Personal Data no longer needed for the above purpose, destroy such Personal Data or ensure their destruction (if the processing of Personal Data is performed by a third party on behalf of the operator) no later than 30 days after the request for withdrawal is received.
* KPMG in Belarus meaning LLC “KPMG” (address (location): 49 Platonavа str., office 26-7, Minsk, 220012, the Republic of Belarus), FLLC “KPMG Advisory” (address (location): 49 Platonavа str., office 26-4, Minsk, 220012, the Republic of Belarus), LLC “KPMG Technology” (address (location): 49 Platonavа str., office 27-28, Minsk, 220012, the Republic of Belarus), each discretely represented an individual operator of Personal Data