Requirements for candidates:
- Students and graduates majoring in Accounting, Audit, Finance or another economic disciplines
- Good knowledge of accounting (basic)
- English skills (Upper-Intermediate+)
- Active, responsible and energetic persons who are interested in developing their skills and building a career in audit.
- Part-time possible
- Eventual business trips
- Internship period – Summer 2017
- Paid internship
- Possibility to pass mandatory summer practical training.
- Brilliant opportunity to obtain your first professional experience at the real audit engagements, which might result in receiving a job offer (job offers to the position of audit assistants will be made to the best interns, employment starts in October; placement of graduates is possible)
- Launch of your career with one of the most world-known names in audit, tax and advisory.
Be yourself and take a chance to unlock your potential.
Meet KPMG, right now.