People and change
People and change
We assist our firms' clients with: behavioral change management; talent development; organization design and development & HR function optimization.
Strive to improve your workforce - from talent to HR
People and Change teams focus on the human capabilities and develop strategies for the attraction, development, motivation, retention and management of the right people with the right skill sets and right experiences to deliver on the goals of the organization. Focusing on the HR function, it develops the corresponding HR strategy, programs and plans that enable the HR function and line management — working together — to be able to deliver the strategy for the human capabilities.
Finally, when organizations need to accomplish major change and make it sustainable, the two are integrated to enable people involved with and affected by the change to become engaged, committed and competent in the new way of doing business.
People and Change teams can advise our firms' clients on:
Behavioral change management
|Accelerating and making sustainable the successful implementation of change by developing strategies that deal with the impact on people created by changes to strategy, structure, processes and technology|
|Ensuring that strategies can in fact be implemented by identifying and developing the human capital within an organization|
Organization design & development
|Creating effective and efficient organization designs that deliver the capabilities and performance required by the client's strategic intent|
HR function optimization
|Creating an HR function by developing leading delivery models for the implementation of the broader Human Capital strategy.|
|Includes the workforce analytics required to achieved optimization of employee cost, capacity, capability, connections and compliance. We deliver further insight by providing strategic and operational workforce planning solutions.|
Within these broad categories, the People and Change teams advise clients on transforming their organizations by:
- align their top teams around their strategy and required performance
- create a vision and case for change
- engage stakeholders
- align the various change levers, particularly HR
- craft communications strategies and plans
- change project and program management
- develop talent/human capital strategies, including identifying and retaining top talent
- improve organizational design and organization capability development
- encourage cultural change
- create effective performance management
- design delivery models (shared services, outsourcing, etc.)
- establish the organization design of the HR functionredesign HR processes and programs
- assess HR technology and strategies
- improve the HR team's effectiveness.