Technology can help effectively manage tax and free resources from compliance and validation activity to focus on more effective management of risk.
Technology can help effectively manage tax and free resources from compliance...
Efficiency and control
Technology can be essential to the effective management of tax and can free resources from compliance and validation activity to focus on more effective management of risk. But all too often, businesses fail to maximize the tax functionality of existing finance platforms or invest in additional tools without a clear strategy for realizing what they aim to achieve.
KPMG’s Tax Management Consulting team can help you:
- Ensure your existing finance and/or ERP systems are properly tax-sensitized to provide standardized tax determination and reporting functionality across your business.
- Put in place tools to give you all the management information you need over tax filing, payments and risks across your business.
- Identify weaknesses in your business and tax processes and put in place data analysis tools to act as a compensating control.
- Deliver potential cost and resource savings by reducing the time spent on consolidating, analyzing and reporting data through greater automation.
- Access faster, more accurate reporting and forecasting data, aligned to clear business metrics, to enable informed strategic decisions and improved performance.
- Use technology to help you comply with country-by-country reporting obligations.
Conteúdo exclusivo e personalizado para você