KPMG offers global connectivity through its Oil & Gas Centers of Excellence strategically located around the world. One of these Centers is located in Rio de Janeiro, operating together with a global network and providing prompt access to the latest knowledge, capabilities, resources and technical developments in this industry. What we look for with our Centers of Excellence are straightforward and immediate responses to the challenges faced by this fast-growing industry.
KPMG's Centers of Excellence have an important role in the development of a global market focus by recruiting experienced staff, keeping current on matters that impact global sectors and developing products which can add value. Each center:
- is comprised of professionals dedicated to the Oil & Gas industry.
- is led by an experienced and recognized professional of the industry who actively participates, on a monthly basis, in meetings of the Global Centers of Excellence, procedure which helps ensure that we keep abreast of the industry trends, share knowledge, and perform coordinated service offerings.
- supports our global service teams in order to provide knowledge, training and quality services to clients served by our Organization.
- conducts the mobility of our member-firms' resources, and monitors the consistency of the service delivery.
- compiles publications focused on significant matters to the industry, thus impacting business around the world.
- offers ongoing training to the Oil & Gas industry, and our member-firms’ professionals and clients.