KPMG's Audit practice both independent assurance and insight that goes beyond the audit opinion. It is challenging in its objectivity and supportive through its identification of emerging risks. What's on your mind?
- Driving value from the audit
- Effective communication with stakeholders
- Risk-focused audit approach
- Timely resolution of accounting issues
- Independence and objectivity
Bringing you peace of mind
KPMG's audit is based on understanding a client's business drivers and risks. This approach delivers a robust and thorough audit that focuses on the most relevant areas. There are four key phases in the process:
- Planning - identifies and confirms the key risks;
- Controls phase - we evaluate the design and implementation of selected controls, advise management of any issues and carry out the half year review;
- Substantiation: carry out tests of detail on areas that require particular focus; and
- Completion: submission of the audit opinion and the delivery of our view on key areas of your business.
What's in it for you?
- Provision of pro-active and relevant insight from a team with leading-edge industry knowledge in support of improved business performance.
- Timely resolution of accounting issues from leaders empowered to make decisions.
- Efficiency from a prioritised approach that is focused on key risks, supported by state-of-the-art technology.
- Frequent communication and substantial partner involvement to support the early identification and discussion of emerging risks.
- Co-ordinated and consistent audit team management to minimise client involvement. Detailed post-audit feedback to discuss and address arising matters to ensure continuous improvement.