As economies are reopening, governments and businesses need to consider their rentry and the new reality. KPMG will lead a series of webinars highlighting transition and recovery strategies in a post COVID-19 enviroment. The complimentary webinars will share best practices and lessons learned on how governments and public sector authorities are rising to the challenge.
Lori Rockhead, Director said “We look forward to presenting our information sessions as we discuss economic recovery measures and share real-life case studies, focused on smaller, island economies”.
Each session will feature speakers who will highlight their recent work with governments, the World Bank, and enterprise entities. They will each share the steps these entities have taken to recover in this new reality.
The 45-minute-long webinars will commence on Wednesday, June 17 through to Wednesday, July 15, 2020. Each will start with a 30-minute panel discussion, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session to allow attendees to submit their questions to our speakers.
The line-up of topics include:
For further details on the sessions and registration information is on our web page.
- June 17, 2020 | 12:30pm - Economic recovery: streamlining “shovel ready” projects and securing financing
- Stephen Beatty - Global Chairman (Non-Exec), Infrastructure and Chairman, Global Cities Center of Excellence | KPMG in Canada
- Fernando Faria - Global Deputy Head of KPMG IMPACT, Partner, Infrastructure Advisory | KPMG in Brazil
- Simon Townend - Partner, Head of Advisory & Tax | KPMG in The Bahamas
- June 24, 2020 | 12:30 PM - Transitioning to the post pandemic world: a review of Special Purpose Organisations (SPO)
- Martin Joyce - Partner, National Human & Social Services Leader | KPMG in Canada
- Niko Whittaker - Partner, Business Development | KPMG in the Cayman Islands.
- July 2, 2020 | 12:30 PM - Maintaining robust governance on cash flow and pandemic expenditures
- Oscar Poloni - Office Managing Partner, Audit | KPMG in Canada
- Simon Nicholas - Partner: Audit and Advisory | KPMG in the Isle of Man
- July 8, 2020 | 12:30pm - Creating a glidepath to economic recovery: attracting foreign direct investment (FDI) and mitigating supply chain dynamics
- Jerome Thirion - Partner, National Lead Supply Chain, Management Consulting | KPMG in Canada
- Omar Raza - Manager, Global Infrastructure, KPMG's Advisory Services | KPMG in Canada
- Lori Rockhead - Director, Infrastructure Government Healthcare Lead, KPMG Advisory Limited | KPMG in Bermuda
- July 15, 2020 | 12:30pm - P3 Contract Reconfiguration
- Cesar Barrero - Partner of Legal, Infrastructure and Public Law | KPMG in Colombia
- Christopher Brome - Partner, Deal Advisory Services | KPMG in Barbados