2019 is poised to be a transformational year for retail. Technology continues to change the rules of engagement, consumers are more demanding than ever, and getting them to notice your brand amid all the noise in the market is an even greater challenge.
In this publication, we discuss the biggest trends impacting the industry and highlight how some retailers are taking up the challenge and staying competitive.
- From we to me: Is hyper-personalisation the next step in our obession with data?
- Consumers get price savvy: How are price-conscious and values-driven consumers transforming the industry?
- The rise and rise of voice: Voice technology and increasing consumer comfort with robots is changing the industry landscape
- Experiential retail is coming to life: The function of bricks and mortar must change in step with consumer demands
- Planet friendly is due to arrive: Social responsibility is no longer just an option
- Social currency will be more transactional: Is your company capitalizing on social media's brand-building opportunities?
- From transaction to service provider: Harnessing the power of platform is essential but challenging
Download the full report for more on these trends, case studies and the top 10 lessons for retailers.