On Thursday, May 31st, KPMG in Bermuda (KPMG) held their first FinTech Summit (the Summit). The Summit explored emerging technology themes within the financial services industry such as, current state and future trends that will continue to drive the future adoption of RegTech, enhancing operational efficiency by automating regulatory compliance, and leveraging data and analytics to enhance the customer journey and improve risk management.
Speakers in attendance such as:
- Chris Steele, from KPMG, UK, outlined the current state and live challenges that RegTech is designed to address. He also covered future trends that will continue to drive the adoption of RegTech.
- David Miligan, CEO, KPMG-Matchi provided practical approaches to help organisations to find high quality FinTech solutions from around the world.
- Attendees gained deeper insight on Data Analytics from Dennis Deveaux, KPMG Bahamas. He spoke about and how D&A can enhance their organisations front office through to the back office - from enhancing the customer journey to being a risk management tool.
- Simon Richardson, Oracle and Chris Eaton, KPMG in Bermuda, discussed how an organization can better understand how to leverage automation to enhance operational efficiency, and connect different components of the financial crime & compliance management process automatically end-to-end.
- Wolfgang Huber, KPMG Germany discussed selecting the right RPA software for your organization, its pitfalls, along with providing a live demonstration of bots in action.
Are you interested in discussing more on the related topics mentioned above and how KPMG can assist your organization, contact us today.