Transforming the Public Sector
KPMG is hosting a series of trainings that showcase the challenges of transforming services, processes, and procurement to meet complex demands.
KPMG is hosting a series of training sessions for government and public sector entities.
KPMG is pleased to let you know about a series of training sessions designed to showcase how governments and public sector entities are rising to the challenge of transforming services, processes and procurement to meet the increasingly complex and sophisticated demands of the public, decision makers and extra-territorial authorities. Both sessions will be held at our firm’s offices located at 4 Par-la-Ville Road in Hamilton.
Please provide the following information in order to access your requested content. KPMG thought
If you would like further information or consultation, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
The email address you've entered is already tied to an existing account. Please enter your password to log in.
KPMG thought leadership is always available to our registered users
You’ve successfully logged in.
Please close this pop-up to return to the page.
Please provide the following information to register.
Creating value-based relationships with Dr. Josh Hjartason – July 8
Josh is a Partner in the Public Sector Practice at KPMG in Canada, and is Adjunct Professor at the University of Toronto’s School of Public Policy and Governance, and a Senior Fellow, Service Delivery Modernization and Commissioning at the Institute of Public Administration of Canada. Josh is at the forefront of public sector renewal including the adoption of new service delivery models for human and social services, transportation and commercial services such as registries. He will present case studies on value-based government-provider relationships, and how governments are using new models to invest in the technological capabilities to more efficiently manage increasing workloads.
P3s and procurement with Lori Rockhead – October 16
Lori is KPMG in Bermuda’s Public Sector and Infrastructure Lead. During this session, she will cover leading practice in public private partnerships (P3s) and procurement being used by governments to achieve greater value for money in major capital expenditures and procurement of goods and services. Lori will also discuss lessons learned from Bermuda’s two P3 projects (KEMH acute care wing and L.F. Wade International Airport), methods for analyzing and allocating risks between governments and private sector partners, and what it takes for governments to be effective counter-parties.
Register more, save more
We invite you to join us for one or both of our Transforming the Public Sector sessions. Professional development credits will be provided.
The registration fee for each session is $100 per person with preferential pricing if you register for both sessions ($175). Light refreshments will be provided.
Keep an eye out for other training sessions from KPMG in Bermuda. Click here to join our mailing list or update your contact information.
Looking forward to seeing you at the sessions!
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must be received in full prior to the training course start date. If you experience any difficulties registering or making payment through our website, please contact us.
- If subsequent to registration you are unable to attend the training course, cancellations must be received, in writing, 48 hours before the day of the course in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations received from registrants within 48 hours of the day of the course will be charged the full registration fee. Registrants who do not attend on the day of the course where we have not received written notice as above will be considered ‘no shows’ and will be charged the full registration fee.
- Unfortunately, registration fees cannot be applied to another course. However, you will be able to substitute a delegate at any time.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule training, as necessary. There will be a full refund of course fees in the event we cancel a scheduled training course. In the event of a reschedule, registration fees previously paid will be applied to the new date. Registrants who cannot attend on the rescheduled date are able to follow the cancellation or delegate substitution procedures as above. Please note, there may be circumstances beyond our control where planned speakers and/or content may vary.
- At the sessions, we often take photographs/video record for general marketing purposes. By registering and attending our sessions, you consent to your image being used online or in print. However, if for any reason, you would prefer that we do not use your likeness, please let us know upon registering or when you attend the event.