Mike has substantial experience advising clients across a number of areas including restructuring (formal insolvency, cash management and independent business reviews) and corporate finance and transaction services (including buy side and sell side due diligence).
Professional and Industry Experience
- Mike has advised clients in diverse industries, from financial services, hospitality and leisure, technology, oil and gas to retail.
- Mike has managed a number of complex restructuring cases involving multi-national corporations in formal insolvency processes extending across multiple jurisdictions, most recently in the technology, construction and oil and gas sectors.
- Mike has also garnered significant experience in pursuing fraudulent cross-border transactions within a formal insolvency process context.
- Mike has managed formal insolvency processes and restructuring efforts for hotel clients and delivered independent business reviews for clients with exposure to the hospitality and tourism sector.
- Mike has also managed and contributed to a number of corporate finance and due diligence projects across a number of different sectors and jurisdictions.
- Mike leads KPMG Advisory’s service line with regard to the Economic Substance Act (“ESA”) and the associated regulations and has delivered advice to clients in respect of the impact of ESA on their business model.