Damion in an audit Managing Director in the Insurance practice of KPMG in Bermuda. Damion has over 15 years experience in the reinsurance industry, 10 as a Managing Director.
Damion has served a broad range of reinsurance and insurance clients, including non-life and life, primary and reinsurance, as well as specialized risk vehicles.
- Damion has been lead Audit Managing Director for a number of the firm’s largest reinsurance clients;
- Worked with global reinsurers writing all property
and casualty risks, structured risk, life and health business;
- Damion’s SEC experience includes 2 years as Head of Finance for a public financial services company and audit experience at Managing Director level and debt offering experience;
- Extensive US GAAP experience including purchase accounting; and
- Damion has written and presented a number of insurance training courses for staff and clients.
Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Studies
Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bermuda
Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
Property & Casualty
Pensions and SEC Registrants