- Prior to joining KPMG, managed a team of 14 actuaries, chartered accountants, and data scientists, being responsible for both life and non-life capital, reserving, IFRS17, actuarial investments, reinsurance, and financial reporting.
- Served as lead in IFRS17 implementation and was involved in all aspects including Moody’s Risk Integrity.
- Developed and implemented a new capital regime (SAM, a Solvency II equivalent), a new industry-first Embedded Value methodology, and IFRS17 methods and processes.
- Formed part of a small group of Practicing Certificate Holders in South Africa, allowing sign off on statutory matters to the regulatory bodies (designation and responsibilities equivalent to BMA approved actuary).
- Has quickly become expertised in US GAAP, Bermuda regulatory requirements, the BSCR and Economic Balance Sheet opinions.
- Approved Actuary for a Class C Bermuda client.
- Independent Actuary on a section 25 (International Business / Portfolio) transfer.