In today’s fast-paced financial services sector, technology-based businesses and solutions offer financial institutions the opportunity to telescope their appetite for innovation and create powerful new business models that enhance bottom line performance for customers and shareholders alike.
At KPMG we use the combined strength of our renowned FS sector insight, our global network of expertise and our global partnership with the fintech startup community to help you identify the partnership, equity investment or full acquisition opportunities that are specifically focused on your needs and opportunities.
Once you have made the strategic decision to transform your organization, KPMG works with you to fully implement at the operational level and ensure that you realize the full benefits of your fintech strategy.
At KPMG we help clients succeed with a strategic approach to their fintech challenges and opportunities.
Five steps to fintech success
- Think. Disrupt your own business first. We work with you to analyze the threats and disruptors your business faces and how you can proactively meet these challenges and turn threat into opportunity. This includes a strategic evaluation of the risk and rewards of standing still or moving ahead.
- Look / Listen. Evaluate the marketplace to see where your potential to achieving your goals already exists, has similar startup focus or demonstrates new options for achieving related goals. Gain the advantage of learning how other sector leaders are facing similar challenges on their path to innovation.
- Experiment. Accelerator as a service. Using our network of global incubators and the Matchi platform, we identify startup partners to co-operatively beta test your best ideas.
- Implement / Industrialize. Make real what you beta test by having the benefit of KPMG’s global advisory team to scale up your early success for broad deployment and enterprise level benefit.
- Comply / Protect. Protection Agenda - critically review and evaluate your operational implementation to ensure you stay in line with both regulatory and cyber security concerns that could threaten your long-term success.
How Ant Group is supporting the next generation of global fintech talent through the 10x1000 Tech for Inclusion program
How Ant Group is supporting the next generation of global fintech talent through the 10x10