Head of Sales and Marketing vacant role to one of our key client.
KPMG Executive Search and Selection Services is seeking to fill a vacancy for a Head of Sales and Marketing role at a key client.
This is a senior management role and under the guidance of the CEO, the successful candidate will:
• Provide leadership for growth and increased market share of HVAC sales through direct and indirect channels within Bahrain and the MENA Region.
• Assume channel responsibility for direct and indirect sales of HVAC equipment through relevant channels in the MENA Region, particularly in the KSA market.
• Lead the development and execution of marketing and sales strategies, programs, processes, and tools to achieve marketing and sales objectives for the HVAC business.
• Drive growth of equipment secured volume, margin, and share by coaching sales managers and the sales team around the market planning process, basis of design strategies, systems selling, the HVAC market, and local market cadence of account, and opportunity strategy planning in relevant branch channels.
• Support and coach sales managers in their ownership of OEM, agent and client relationships, in applicable markets.
• Drive margin enhancement strategies through coaching and supporting maximization of secured prices and refinement of estimated cost.
• Provide a continuous improvement (CI) focus to equipment sales while demonstrating market expertise and direct client sales support.
To qualify for the role you should have :
• Minimum 15 -20 years of experience in HVAC and/or white and brown goods marketing and sales, including eight to ten years of sales management experience and direct sales experience.
• Extensive experience in a developed HVAC and/or white and brown goods market.
• Demonstrated knowledge of demand forecasting for various product categories in the HVAC sector.
• Successful track record of managing a large sales and distribution network for HVAC products in the MENA region.
• Developing and building sustainable customer relationships with OEM’s.
• Deep market insights on HVAC market opportunities- across both B2B and B2C segments - in the MENA region.
• Ability to develop and drive sales strategies with defined operating and performance KPI’s.
• Demand forecasting for the various product categories within the AC markets.
• Pricing strategy experience with large customers will be essential.
• Arabic language ability is an added advantage in this role.
If this suits your current profile, Do apply directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as ‘HSM01’.
© 2020 KPMG Fakhro, a Bahrain partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. KPMG and the KPMG logo are registered trademarks of KPMG International, a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”) is a Swiss entity. Member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated with KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.