Chief Executive Officer (CEO) vacant role to one of our key client.
KPMG Executive Search and Selection Services is seeking to fill a vacancy for a Chief Executive Officer role at a key client.
Reporting to the Vice Chairman of Board of Directors and Managing Director, the CEO will:
• Create shareholder value by providing the vision, leadership, strategy and general management skills necessary to grow the company into a dominant player in its industry.
• Develop and implement a strategic plan to advance the company's vision, mission, strategies and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization.
• Work with a top tier management team dedicated to developing, manufacturing and selling world-class HVAC products and services,
• Act as the key face of the company, develop new customers and channels to market and manage existing customer and channel partner relationships, develop strategic partnerships and ensure that overall revenue and profit goals are achieved and shareholder value is delivered.
• Enable the Board to fulfil all required public company governance functions, will develop an open and communicative relationship with the Board providing informal and formal updates on company strategy, performance, management direction and decisions, and will represent the company to shareholders, banks etc. as required.
While all aspects of the company's business require focus in the current business environment cost management, business growth and profitability is especially important to the long term success of the company.
To qualify for the role you should have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Sales and Marketing, and/or related field or equivalent experience.
• MBA or Masters with an engineering focus an advantage.
• Minimum 15 -20 years of experience in a developed HVAC and/or white and brown goods market.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position in the GCC.
• Air conditioning and refrigeration experience with skills in managing OEM business.
• An experienced change manager with the ability to steer the company through a significant change process.
• Arabic language ability is an added advantage in this role.
• Manufacturing sector insights, particularly in the HVAC and OEM sector.
• Commercially and financially astute with experience of managing budgets while driving revenue and operating budgets.
• Managing financial planning and banking relationships.
• Cost management and process excellence, Strategic sales and marketing, and Business development.
If this suits your current profile, Do apply directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as ‘CE1’.
© 2021 KPMG Fakhro, a Bahrain partnership registered with the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Tourism (MOICT), Kingdom of Bahrain and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.