Succession and next generation – Family business blog
Succession and next generation blogs
Families in business have an opportunity to create a lasting legacy that brings with it a sense of accomplishment and pride. However, succession and integrating the next generation into business is perhaps the toughest and most critical challenge of a family business. Please find below a list of blogs regarding succession and the next generation of a family business.
- Steps to take for succession planning – for the CEO
- Succession planning & the senior generation: Time to act
- The 4 step succession plan
- Getting children into a family business
- KPMG Family Business Conference in Cyprus
- 2nd KPMG Family Business Conference in South Africa
- ‘Digital natives’ set to lead new era in family businesses
- KPMG’s 1st Family Business Forum in Athens, Greece
- The 3 keys to a good family business succession plan
- The time is ripe for family business succession
- Insights on succession in the family business
- Japanese family businesses live long and prosper
- The succession taboo
- Passion for family business by Leonard Forestier [Video]
© 2021 Copyright owned by one or more of the KPMG International entities. KPMG International entities provide no services to clients. All rights reserved.
KPMG refers to the global organization or to one or more of the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”), each of which is a separate legal entity. KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee and does not provide services to clients. For more detail about our structure please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.
Member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated with KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.