KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have over 209,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in over 153 countries worldwide. As one of the world’s leading professional services organization our people play a vital role in helping organizations create value and grow with confidence. Our clients include some of the largest multinationals, best-known brands and public bodies.
The Risk Consulting practice’s key services are:
- Corporate governance advisory
- Compliance advisory
- Financial risk management
- Internal audit
- Quality assurance review
- Process review
Professional Chartered Accountant with extensive 8-11 years’ experience in IT Advisory and Internal Audit from a Big Four Audit Firm only. Experience in IT in External Audit Support, SOX Attestation and Advisory, IT Internal Audit
Key ability to execute the following types of engagement independently:
- Data analytics support (work independently) on engagements primarily investigations, risk-based internal audits and business process reviews;
- Utilize data analytics to support cost improvement projects, sales analysis etc.
- Create MIS dashboards for clients utilizing specific DA tools.
- Additionally, candidate should have business process knowledge (core functions such as retail banking, finance, procurement, retail sales etc.) and be willing to support the execution of internal audits for clients specifically in the trading/retail, banking, insurance and real estate sectors.
- A recognized degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Business/Analytics or related disciplines,
- A professional qualification e.g. ICAEW/ ACCA / CPA is an advantage
- Understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.).
- Minimum 4 to 7 years’ experience gained in a large audit and /or consulting firm in providing data analytics support to internal audit and external audit teams.
- Well versed with at least 3 to 4 data analytics tools including Tableau, Power BI and QlikView.
- Ability to perform data mining or extract data from source to create dashboards for clients.
- Ability to multitask on engagements within tight deadlines.
- Personal Attributes:
- Ambitious, mature and business-minded with strong leadership and high ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical ability and presentation skills
- Ability to manage right deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Ability to deliver training programs and undertake IT audits will be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate (spoken) and write reports independently with the highest standard of English.
- Ability to deliver presentations Ability to remain professional even when ethically challenged by clients
You can apply only if you have:
- 4+ years of Data Analytical experience working with Risk teams within a Big4 or a reputable consulting firm
- Well versed with data analytics tools including Tableau, Power BI and QlikView.
To apply- click here to share your resume