KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Job Profile Overview
- To ensure maximum availability of systems throughout the company
- Responsible for providing efficient technical support/solution
- Coordinating independently over a range of technical issues
- Continuously improve the quality of the service experience to enhance customer satisfaction
- Must be available to periodically work after hours and weekends
- Helpdesk / Desktop Support Responsible for:
- Attending Helpdesk user tickets and requests
- OS and application Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of computers and peripherals such as scanners and printers devices
- Ability to monitor and troubleshoot the network equipment’s
- Develop and rollout company standard computer software image
- IT Operation responsible:
- Routine data center operation activates like backup, housekeeping, checking UPS and environmental systems
- Responsible for system hardware, OS and software maintenance including deploying upgrade and security patches
- Reporting security incidents
- Flexible to travel to assist IT team in projects
Knowledge and Skills
2 to 3 years experience minimum working in IT department is preferred in the following areas:
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft domain systems and office 365.
- Good Knowledge and experience of Network setups and structure using Cisco Networking Systems
- Good understanding of cloud computing (Azure / AWS)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft application such as SharePoint and PowerShell scripting.
- Good Knowledge and experience in using the SCCM systems
- Bachelors of Computer Sciences or Computer Engineering
- Other professional certificates in IT field (Microsoft Professional certificates) or and Cisco network and security certificates.
To apply- click here to share your resume