KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories and have more than 227,000 people working in member firms around the world. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee. KPMG International Limited and its related entities do not provide services to clients.
Our Solution Propositions Include
KPMG Strategy & Operations works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic issues across the economic and transaction cycles.
- Enterprise-wide transformation
- Growth strategy
- Cost Optimization
- Business Process Re-engineering
At the start of your career with us, you can expect to become an integral part of a talent-driven, high performance culture. It is an exciting time to join KPMG Strategy & Operations as we are growing rapidly owing to our unique propositions and strength of client relationships.
- Deliver large scale strategy and business transformation projects according to standard practices.
- Support the development of application strategy and vendor/solution selection, including options analysis and business case development
- Design and finalize client deliverables, including shaping the overall problem-solving approach
- Be the solution expert, aiding on technical solutions and industry knowledge as required
- Functional expert, providing best practices for the implementation of relevant processes and procedures
- Actively develop own knowledge and expertise in chosen propositions / sectors
Experience and Background
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
- Demonstrate confidence, people skills, ambition and pragmatism
- Track record of leading complex, international projects in a consulting or corporate environment
- Experience with Financial Services Clients is a must
- Demonstrate ability to build and commercialize relationships with clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 6 -8 years of relevant experience in a Strategy Consulting Firm
- Master's Degree from a leading institution
- Ideal candidates must come with experience from Big4 or top tier strategy consulting firms
- Proficiency in Arabic is an added advantage
To apply- click here to share your resume