KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have over 209,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in over 153 countries worldwide. As one of the world’s leading professional services organizations, our people play a vital role in helping organizations create value and grow with confidence. Our clients include some of the largest multinationals, best-known brands and public bodies.
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) will oversee the design / enhancement, implementation, reporting, and oversight of the Firm’s corporate functions. Reporting to the Managing Partner & the Board and working as a key member of the Firm’s leadership team, the COO will take a leading role in building, implementing, and overseeing the Firm’s systems, processes, workflows and procedures. The COO shall also play a critical role in helping to support and guide the Firm’s strategic growth and development and, enhance its operating efficiency.
The position is based in Bahrain.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of finance, human resources, administration, information technology and board secretarial functions.
- Introduce innovative ideas to strengthen the Firm’s corporate functions for effective support to the business units (services lines).
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant local, Global and MESA reporting.
- Serve as performance manager for heads of corporate functions.
This position has overall supervisory responsibility for the aforementioned corporate operations.
- Assist the Board in its discharge of its governance duties
- In charge & coordination of entire office operations
- Support the Board in contributing to the Firm’s long-term strategy and annual business plan
- Create and manage the budget and working capital with input from the other functions
- Manage all resources required for business, including technology and people
- Will act as the firm’s representative in areas related to Compliance & AML
- Manage performance reviews and professional development plans for the team
- Manage organizational structure and selection of new team members
- Manage all infrastructure relationships with external resource providers
- Lead all tactical and strategic team meetings for infrastructure.
- Constantly seek innovative ways for process improvements including automation
- Work closely with the Markets team on related matters
- 10 years of post-qualification experience in management across a range of business disciplines
- Prior work experience in a professional services firm
- Possess requisite experience in financial management including budgeting, cashflow management, analytics, KPI management and reporting capabilities
- IT savvy with strong focus and experience in implementing general IT infrastructure and automation projects
- Strong human capital management knowledge
- Knowledge of good governance and compliance practices for a partnership/professional services firm
- Good understanding of risks and controls and development of best practice frameworks for corporate functions
- Business-minded with strong leadership skills and high ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong corporate & strategic foresight and innovation management
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
- Ability to delegate whilst exercising adequate supervision to produce desired results
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Multi-country experiences an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communications in English
- Must have experience in delivering trainings
You can apply only if you have:
- 12+ years of strong operational management experience with a reputable firm
- Must be currently handling a COO role or Head or Operations role
- You hold a Master's Degree from a leading institution
To apply- click here to share your resume