KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories and have more than 227,000 people working in member firms around the world. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee. KPMG International Limited and its related entities do not provide services to clients.
- Global Quality and Risk Management’s guiding principle is to continuously improve our quality and risk management efforts to enable us to win in the marketplace, protect our brand, and enhance our reputation and long-term profitability.
- The Risk Management Function’s key objective is to assist the KPMG Member Firm and Personnel in managing their obligations under the KPMG Risk Management, Ethics and Independence policies and procedures.
- The position will be based out of Bahrain.
- The candidate is expected to acquire an in-depth knowledge of KPMG Risk Management policies and processes. Thereafter, He / She shall perform risk-based internal audits and support firms Risk and Quality initiatives.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Accountabilities
Ability to independently undertake within the KPMG Quality framework the following types of activities:
- Risk-based internal audits;
- Process reviews;
- Compliance reviews;
- Enterprise risk management; and
- Quality assurance reviews
- A recognized degree in Accounting/ Finance / Business or related disciplines.
- A professional
- 4 – 6 years’ external or internal audit experience gained in a large audit and or consulting firm.
- Ambitious, mature and business-minded with strong leadership and high ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical ability and presentation skills
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Ability to undertake compliance audits.
- Ability to write reports in English independently with the highest standard.
- Ability to deliver presentations
- Bilingual skills
To apply- click here to share your resume