KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have over 227,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in over 146 countries worldwide. As one of the world’s leading professional services organizations, our people play a vital role in helping organizations create value and grow with confidence. Our clients include some of the largest multinationals, best-known brands and public bodies.
KPMG's Advisory practice is one of the largest Advisory businesses worldwide and the major growth area for our organization. Our services are focused on the Finance Function and we work with clients in identifying and tackling their challenges in Growth, Governance and Performance. Our Advisory teams support businesses as they restructure and expand, whether organically or by acquisition. We help them to become more efficient and provide support as they adapt to the challenges posed by a rapidly changing business environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Working closely with senior members of the team and pitch a mandate to a potential client;
- Analyzing financial statements, prepare detailed financial models (including sensitivity analysis) and key financial ratios, writing detailed reports, information memorandums and provide holistic solutions to the clients;
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills, with a technical accounting focus;
- Willingness to travel.
Experience pertaining to Debt advisory
- Experience of handling end to end debt transaction management with all the stakeholders
- Identify key risk factors and mitigation
- Experience with debt syndication, refinancing and restructuring
- Strong understanding of debt / loan instruments like term loans, working capital, letter of credit, bonds, mezzanine debt, etc.
- Advise and prepare suitable financial structuring solution to the target company
- Present and negotiate with potential lenders for an acceptable restructuring / refinancing agreement until financial closure
- Liaise with legal firms on the execution of restructuring / refinancing agreement, prepare term sheets and other documents with the lenders
Additional experience pertaining to Corporate finance advisory
- Experience in undertaking detailed valuation (experience with DCF, comparable companies and transaction multiple based valuation)
- Experience in raising capital for distressed companies and distressed asset sale / divestment will be added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics
- Professional qualification in finance - ACCA, CPA, CFA, MBA, FRM (Preferred)
- Proficiency in English is essential (Arabic added advantage)
- A minimum of five+ years finance experience with a major commercial bank, investment bank or an experience with a big four transaction service / deals background is preferred
- Regional experience preferred
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills
- Able to demonstrate experience in managing clients
- Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- A team player with high levels of enthusiasm
To apply- click here to share your resume