Are you ready for the new statutory year-end compliance cycle?
Do you really need to do it all by yourself during the challenging times of COVID-19?
Or do you need a partner to help you stay compliant while concentrating on the core business processes?
The challenges of staying compliant
With the various projects from the IASB to achieve global convergence of accounting standards, IFRS are changing rapidly. Many businesses are overwhelmed by the efforts of navigating the incredible complexities of compliance with rapidly changing rules and regulations and remain up-to-date with the new pronouncements.
Managing the compliance process in the context of the current Covid-19 crises puts additional challenges in terms of diverting valuable company resources from critical business needs.
Freeing up the resources needed to respond to the economic challenges may be achieved by outsourcing standard tasks, such as statutory and group reporting, to a trusted external partner.
- We understand your business strategy and global footprint, and have the right knowledge to meet your complex compliance needs.
- Based on our extensive experience in financial reporting, we at KPMG have developed a service that ensures accurate and timely filings, while providing valuable insight into the data provided by you.
- We have highly trained people who have the ability to turn data into value based on expertise and experience gained through working on hundreds of financial reporting projects every year.
The services we offer
Statutory financial reporting services
Statutory stand-alone financial statements
Compilation of statutory stand-alone financial statements under IFRS as adopted by the EU or Bulgarian GAAP
Compilation of the annual activity report for statistical purposes; Assistance with other statistical reports and statutory filings
Support in preparation of the stand-alone management report of activities
Coordination of the statutory stand-alone financial statements with the independent auditors
Statutory consolidated financial statements
Compilation of statutory consolidated financial statements under IFRS as adopted by the EU or Bulgarian GAAP
Support in preparation of the consolidated management report of activities
Coordination of the statutory consolidated financial statements with the independent auditors
Group reporting services
Compilation of Group reporting packages in accordance with Group reporting manuals or Group reporting GAAP
Assistance with preparation of bridge files between Group reporting GAAP and local GAAP
The benefits for you
- Easing the workload of your finance team to focus on business continuity and strategy
- Efﬁcient processes and systems suited to your business needs
- Priority access to high-caliber expertise
- High quality reporting at predictable cost
- Partnering with the best in class
We have the knowledge and the experience to help you remain up-to-date and navigate through complexity of compliance.