Are you a dynamic professional with experience and excellent understanding of financial instruments, international accounting and financial standards? Then, we encourage you to explore the current opportunity of a Senior Investment Accounting and Reporting Specialist at a leading reinsurance company.
Our client is part of a well-known international insurance group and provides reinsurance services to the group companies within the CEE region. The company encourages personal development and offers international talent exchange programs as part of its corporate learning culture.
For details, download our ad (PDF 205KB) or read on.
In this role you will
- Be responsible for accounting, analysis and reconciliation of the reinsurance and financial transactions and investment activities of the companies within the CEE region
- Perform fair value revaluations and monthly hedging effectiveness tests
- Contribute to the annual planning of the company portfolio of investments through preparation of relevant analysis and reports, including liquidity reports; process and work with asset management and accounting financial data
- Provide accurate analysis and prepare statutory, external and internal reports as part of the annual financial statements related to investments
- Prepare monthly and quarterly Group reporting packages according to Solvency II framework and in compliance with IFRS applicable standards
What you need to have
- University degree in Accounting or Finance; ACCA or CFA qualification preferred
- Previous working experience in a relevant role in a multinational, financial, investment (accounting, controlling, planning or consolidation area) or audit company
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial instruments, IAS, IFRS, taxation and financial regulations
- Excellent technical skills with MS Excel; working knowledge of SAP FIand MS Access will be an advantage
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Fluent written and spoken English
License No 2154/01.12.2016