Our client is one of the leading financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe. The company is working on a large-scale Digital Transformation program aiming to identify intelligent IT-solutions for the customers and to provide innovative and modern applications, while creating meaningful User Experience.
The IT Solution Architect will be lead the organization in exploiting technology and use knowledge of IT solutions to drive organizational change and support business process design. Develop technology solutions and map the business requirements to systems/technical requirements, ensuring compliance with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Responsible for designing solution architectures during the project lifecycle in cooperation with the Chief IT architect, data and technology architects, driving organizational change and supporting business process design.
- Serve as liaison between data consumer representatives and application solution development teams
- Define consistent solution architectures for given requirements/business-architectures and context throughout all IT architecture layers (data, application and technology)
- Drive the design, specification and selection of information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance
- Provide technical or/and solution consulting during the whole project process (pre-study, conception, analysis, design, build, deploy, test)
- Propose functional and architectural changes to achieve optimal solutions
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other field of Information
- Minimum five years of experience in a senior technical role, e.g. Technical Lead, Development Team Lead, Architect, or other hands-on leadership role in area of software development or design
- Experience in developing IT infrastructure architectures, using applicable frameworks and standards to document solutions in the area of network, storage and computing (i.e. cloud), preferably solutions for the financial industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of Software Design and Architectural principles and practices, and software development methodologies with ability to develop and justify solution architecture designs
- Skilled in assessing a broad range of information solutions and products, rapidly changing technologies and applying them to business needs, preferably for the financial or banking sector
- Knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF or equivalent, including infrastructure components including servers, network, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, etc.
- Knowledge of ITSM best practices with the demonstrated ability to incorporate ITSM processes, functions and tools into solution scope, cost and schedule
- Demonstrated deep understanding and experience with:
- Design and developing Microservices Architecture, Services Orientated Architectures (SOA), REST and the Web Services space.
- Java and Java frameworks in a Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, etc.) and Data center environments
- Proven experience in owning and operating multiple instances of a mission critical service or IT applications, requirements analysis, planning and deploying IT solutions,
- Fluent written and spoken English
The professionals interested in these positions should send a comprehensive CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or to KPMG Bulgaria EOOD, People & Change Group, 45/A Bulgaria Boulevard, 1404 Sofia, Bulgaria. Closing date for applications is 8 September 2020. Documents will be treated in strict confidentiality.
License No 2154/01.12.2016