Our client, a well-known international insurance company, is currently looking for an experienced Head of Internal Audit to provide governance and direction to the local Internal Audit function. S/he will supervise the audit activities related to Company’s processes, systems, operations and functions. The Company’s corporate culture encourages personal development and drives performance excellence. The philosophy of the management is built on honesty, integrity and corporate responsibility.
In this role you will:
- Oversee the Internal Audit division, providing management direction and governance to the internal audit team;
- Develop the internal audit methodology and related quality assurance program;
- Be responsible for the preparation of the risk-based internal audit plan as per the Company’s annual risk assessment results;
- Review and control the annual audit plan execution, overseeing all related audit engagement activities;
- Review and approve all audit reports, oversee the implementation of audit recommendations in the respective units;
- Be responsible for regular reporting of audit plan execution, risk assessment and mitigation plan;
- Act as a point of contact for Financial Supervision Commission.
What you need to have:
- University degree in Finance, Insurance, Banking, Accounting, Audit or another relevant discipline;
- CIA certification is required; ACCA or CISA would be an advantage;
- Proven experience in the internal audit area of a financial institution (bank or insurance company) or external audit experience at a Big 4 company;
- Demonstrated high level of integrity and trustworthiness;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving attitude with proven ability to communicate effectively;
- Strong people management capabilities;
- Stress resilient with ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Computer literacy and experience;
- Fluent written and spoken English.
License No 2154/01.12.2016