Our client is a leading international company with a well-established production business located near Sofia. They are currently looking for a motivated and dynamic Financial Controller to lead their financial team of accountants. Professional development is a key priority for the Company, therefore it makes significant investments in people and provides a variety of development opportunities for its employees.
The Company promotes a friendly working environment and a leadership culture of dignity and respect. Do you find this vacancy the right career step for you? We encourage you to explore the current role and make a difference in a new job.
For details, download our ad (PDF 830KB) or read on.
In this role you will
- Manage a team of accountants and collaborate with other peers within the Finance function to ensure maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records and a comprehensive set of internal accounting controls
- Provide direction and guidance to accounting team members, including active participation in team goal setting and performance management
- Drive the annual financial statements preparation in compliance with IFRS
- Responsible for the preparation of Company’s Annual Tax Return
- Responsible for cash flow management
- Support the accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting process of the Company
- Liaise with tax authorities and banking institutions; collaborate with internal and external auditors to ensure compliance with Company and regulatory requirements
What you need to have
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics; ACCA would be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a relevant accounting or finance position within a local or international, production environment or accounting office
- Experience and up-to-date knowledge of local accounting and reporting regulations, IFRS, regulatory tax and insurance requirements
- Potential and desire for a team leading role, prior experience in people management is not a must
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to create a positive team environment
- Stress-resilient with ability to handle multiple simultaneous priorities
- Tech-savvy with excellent computer literacy (MS Excel, accounting software)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A clear driving license is an advantage
License No 2154/01.12.2016