Employment across national borders can be very complicated. Our People Services experts assist organizations, company directors and employees with reducing tax costs, mitigating tax risks and refining organizational complexity whilst meeting standards of tax compliance.
Our team offers you their expertise, practical guidance and if needed on-site assistance with respect to the following services:
- international social security and tax planning,
- designing, reviewing and benchmarking of short-term, long-term and commuter assignment policies,
- improving, reengineering and coordination of international mobility processes,
- social security and tax cost projections,
- advice and assistance with reducing social security and tax costs (e.g. Belgian special expatriate tax regime for foreign executives, specialists and researchers),
- compliance assistance (e.g. social security and wage withholding tax payroll calculations, individual income tax returns, tax advance payments) and
- communications with the tax authorities (e.g. assistance with tax audits, requests to obtain tax rulings).
Our team is ready to help you with any of the above services. Please do not hesitate to contact us.