We live in a time of digital disruption which is set to impact every business in every corner of the globe. Businesses that embrace technological advancements and leverage the potential of data will have immense opportunities to flourish and remain competitive. Those who don’t risk forever falling behind.
With this new mindset comes the challenge of mastering the ongoing hurdles that technological disruption brings. True digital transformation is not a one-time adoption — it is a continuous evolution.
Our business-first approach, infused by new technologies helps our clients achieve tangible and lasting benefits from their data and digitisation initiatives.
The KPMG Lighthouse is our center of excellence around Data, AI and Emerging Technologies. Combining our data-driven capabilities and technologies with our deep-rooted domain and sector expertise, we help tackle our clients’ growth, cost and risks challenges and opportunities. We guide them through their business transformation and help prepare them for a future of continuous change.
By concentrating our competencies in data-driven and emerging technologies, our team is able to address your key challenges and opportunities including:
- Shaping the Data & AI agenda and Strategy
- Establishing an effective operating model and ecosystem for maximizing value generation from Data & AI
- Enable insights driven decision making from a business and technology perspective
- Design and develop the right digital solutions, leveraging new technologies and embedded within your existing technology landscape
- Address specific data and AI related challenges or use cases
Leveraging proven frameworks and accelerators, we tailor our approach to guide you through your journey of digitalization and transformation.
Being part of a broader, global Lighthouse network also helps accelerate innovation, drive speed and relevance and ensure a global scale for data-driven solutions for our clients’ business.
Why trust matters
Trust in analytics is become a defining factor in an organization’s success. Here’s why.
- Data-driven technologies can unlock market opportunities and create significant disruption for organizations and society as a whole.
- As artificial intelligence sweeps through almost every industry, trusted analytics becomes a defining factor in an organization’s success or failure.
- The trust gap grows. C-suite executives continue to question the trustworthiness of data and analytics and this trust gap doesn’t appear to be decreasing with experience or time.
- As more and more decisions are driven by machines, businesses should implement tighter governance arrangements for analytics to maintain trust and leverage the full potential of data-driven technologies.
Our unique offering. Unlocking value.
It takes more than just technology to create sustainable value from data-driven technologies. Our business-first perspective combines highly specialized data capabilities with strong functional and sector expertise, and a proven organizational change management - all geared towards facilitating your business transformation.
- Supporting the C-suite. With meaningful and full-scale transformation services powered by data-driven and AI-enabled solutions.
- Taking a business-first perspective. Focused on solving complex business issues with analytics, rather than a technology-first approach.
- Taking an ‘AI-now’ approach. Across the full spectrum of the value chain, creating analytics and automation solutions that transform business and operating models.
- Leveraging deep industry and process knowledge. Understanding your business context, defining problems, articulating and building domain solutions and delivering holistic services.
- Global scale, innovation and local partnerships. KPMG Lighthouse brings an international portfolio of data-driven capabilities and local eco-system of partnerships.
- Creating a differentiated competitive advantage. By unlocking the value of your data and providing unique sources of external data.
- Delivering trusted analytics solutions and services. So your leaders, internal and external stakeholders can rely on the analytics and trust that your data is safe.
- Pragmatism with no shortcuts. We know the importance of having “done it before” with a successful and proven track record of delivering data and AI-driven transformation solutions in various industries.