On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 our webinar on " The latest trends in relation to the Belgian Transfer Pricing Audit environment " took place.
Taxpayers are incurring an increased number of Transfer Pricing Audits. During this webinar Yves de Groote (KPMG Transfer Pricing Partner) and Pierre Declercq (Senior Transfer Pricing Auditor of the Tax Authorities) provided answers to the following questions:
- Key trends during Transfer Pricing Audits
- Which are the criteria used to select a company for a Transfer Pricing Audit
- Which departments within the tax administration are performing Transfer Pricing Audits
- How many Transfer Pricing Audits are being launched annually, and when are such information requests being launched
- 3 real life case studies
- 1 recent Belgian Court Case
If you missed the webinar or would like to revisit it, we invite you to watch the recording and download the slides.
Relive the webinar