KPMG surveyed more than 60 real estate funds, property owners and operators, public REITs, and developers to gauge their use of financial-accounting software and other technology.
Some of the highlights from the survey:
- Property accounting general ledger systems
- Market research and valuation tools
- Tax reporting
- Asset management and transaction management tools
- Collaboration and document management
- Customer relationship management, deal flow and contract management tools
- Leasing software
- Data and analytics
- FTEs in IT department
Learn more by downloading the pdf below.