How can we help you solve your mobility issues?
How can we help you?
When offering a mobility solution or a combination of mobility solutions in the form of a mobility budget, enterprises need to make sure that all angles from the employee and employer side are covered. Due to the lack of an appropriate legislative framework this can be a challenging endeavor.
Our team of mobility experts has developed a unique 7 step multidisciplinary methodology covering all bases in an integrated way:
- Map your current mobility shape and reality
- Analyze your mobility potential and needs
- Make tailored recommendations on appropriate solutions, alternatives and a made-to-measure mobility budget
- Define the GAP that needs to be bridged to get from your current to your desired situation
- Assess the operational and budgetary impact
- Address the legislative tax and social law attention points as well as opportunities
- Assist with the implementation by:
- Developing a communication plan
- Creating a change management plan
- Obtaining the necessary rulings from the authorities
- Supporting the management of your mobility budget through our Flex Rewards tool.
Developing a customized mobility solution can be beneficial for both the employer and the employee. With a made-to-measure mobility solution you can differentiate yourself from your competition and evolve with the ever changing needs of your existing and future employees.
Due to the complexity and diversity of regulations, companies can become overwhelmed when looking for the right approach. KPMG can help you create clarity and develop a creative solution including a combination of different means of transportation.
In addition, it is crucial you take into account all possible needs of your employees which can differ from person to person. After all, mobility is more than just the commute between home and the office.
© 2022 KPMG Tax and Legal Advisers, a Belgian Civil Cooperative Company with Limited Liability (burg. CVBA/SCRL civile) and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”) is a Swiss entity. Member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms are affiliated with KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.