Snapshot of emerging trends in infrastructure (SlideShare summary)
Snapshot of emerging trends in infrastructure
View this SlideShare presentation summarizing our predictions of the top 10 emerging trends in infrastructure for 2017 and beyond.
Around the world, uncertainty is rife. Political agendas and social expectations are changing. Global, regional and national institutions are weakening. Power is shifting. And technology is disrupting everything. In 2017, we expect a shift towards more responsive leadership, both from governments and from the private sector.
View our SlideShare presentation that summarizes what we believe to be the top 10 Emerging Trends in infrastructure for 2017.
- Emerging Trends in Infrastructure 2017
- Trend 1: The confluence of energy, transportation and technology sharpens
- Trend 2: The populist agenda disrupts infrastructure markets
- Trend 3: Understanding consumer behavior will be the key to infrastructure planning and management
- Trend 4: Investors are starting to care about social and environmental impacts…not just financial returns
- Trend 5: Technology enables greater productivity and increases obsolescence risk
- Trend 6: Getting more out of existing infrastructure
- Trend 7: Governments look to unlock the funding paradigm
- Trend 8: Credit enhancement facilities go back to basics
- Trend 9: The search for yield drives convergence in the investment market
- Trend 10: The globalization of infrastructure continues