Whether you are a global player with significant asset investment or a specialty producer in a specific region of the world, we can help you.
We help global players with significant asset investment or specialty producers.
The chemical industry’s competitive landscape is changing fast. Already a complex industry, emerging markets add a new layer of intricacy. With ongoing structural challenges in Europe and Japan, running a global chemical company in today’s world can be extremely challenging, but can also offer continued opportunity.
From environmental regulations, to managing REACH (Registration, Authorization, and Evaluation of Chemicals) and beyond, our experts are here to help. Schedule an appointment today to discuss your opportunities with us.
How KPMG can help
Whether you are a global player with significant asset investment or a specialty producer in a specific region of the world, our international network of chemicals sector professionals are ready to help you. With support from our global network, we can help chemical industry leaders find ways to:
- Improve management of profit margins
- Better handle mergers, acquisitions, and disposals
- Integrate sustainability and an environmental plan in your day-to-day operations
- Enhance your supply chain
- Build foundations for the future through innovation
- Penetrate emerging markets to stay competitive
- Attract and retain top talent