How KPMG member firms can help
KPMG’s Internal Audit Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS) deploys multidisciplinary teams of professionals experienced in financial and operational internal auditing, IT, risk assessment, and data and analytics to augment and enhance an organizations’ existing internal audit capabilities.
We have technological solutions that serve as enablers to make internal audit functions, enterprise risk management programs, and risk and controls management more efficient and effective. As it relates to our approach, specific data analytics procedures are integrated into our internal audit approach utilising the latest technology delivered via our KPMG’s Sofy Suite.
Hot button issues for business leaders include a range of complex matters, such as:
- IA strategic sourcing (right resources, right place, right time)
- enterprise risk management (structure, risk identification, monitoring, reporting, optimizing)
- regulatory compliance (including SOX and Internal Controls over Financial reporting)
- contract compliance (including compliance with the sector specific Procurement Acts/Regulations)
- corporate governance
- continuous auditing/monitoring
- global sustainability/climate change
The internal audit function and risk and controls management are often at the forefront in dealing with these matters. Their effectiveness and efficiency can have a major influence on corporate performance and business outcomes.
KPMG's IARCS practice works with internal audit directors and audit committees to develop a quality internal audit function that delivers strategic business assurance, identifies business opportunities and enhances organizational value. Our member firms' services include:
- evaluating internal audit functions and providing co-sourcing and outsourcing services
- designing, executing and advising on the use of enterprise risk management
- enhancing recoveries and compliance with contracts
- driving Sarbanes-Oxley and equivalent regulations compliance
KPMG's IARCS team is a trusted adviser to many of the world's leading enterprises.
We aim to deliver a consistent, cost-effective and high-quality set of services based on:
- a network of over 7,500 financial and operational internal auditors and IT auditors across the globe
- subject matter professionals teaming with internal auditors to enhance value
- experience in CA/CM, ERM, GRC and broader risk and controls management
- IAS practices in over 50 countries
- access to the resources of one of the world's leading professional advisory networks.
KPMG member firms are located in key financial and commercial centres regionally, Jamaica, Trinidad and Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean and other members of KPMG Island groups, including Cayman, Bermuda, Bahamas, Malta and the Channel Islands, as well as, with developed markets, including Canada and the US. We also have a dynamic presence in the emerging economies of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America, India, China and elsewhere in Asia.
Within our established network, our high performing people mobilize around our clients using our inter island expertise and local insights to cut through complexity and deliver informed perspectives and clear solutions that our clients and stakeholders value. Within KPMG we share global methodologies, tools and training to ensure a common approach throughout the KPMG network.