We are currently recruiting an energetic, motivated and pro-active Level 1 Help Desk Officer. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and driven achiever with a strong work ethic and innovative approach to problem solving.
KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities. KPMG member firms can be found in 154 countries and territories. Collectively they employ more than 200,000 people across a range of disciplines.
For more information on KPMG in Bosnia and Herzegovina, please visit our website at www.kpmg.ba.
- work for a definite term with the possibility of permanent employment;
- an opportunity to work with a young and friendly team in a dynamic
and high performance culture;
- an opportunity to grow your professional network and make
- University Degree (or final year of study) in Information
Technology, Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics
- Previous experience in a similar role is a plus;
- Technical skills in: Active Directory (AD); networking; printing;
mobile and fixed telephony; SQL; administration of Windows
client and Server OS; computer, networking and telephony
hardware is a plus;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking;
- The highest level of personal integrity.
If you are interested in the above role, send your application by
February 25, 2019, vialink.
© 2020 KPMG B-H d.o.o., a Bosnian and Herzegovinian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.