As part of KPMG’s global sustainability network, we provide services to private companies, public sector organizations and government.
Today, an organization’s success and efficiency is measured not only by its financial figures, but also by its level of commitment to sustainability principles.
Building a business model in accordance with sustainability principles and creating conditions for safe and secure operational activities allows organizations to be efficient today, without harming their future development.
We offer our clients the following sustainability services:
- Introducing systems aimed at ensuring reliability, continuity and safety of production
- Introducing occupational safety risk management systems
- Building sustainability management systems, including elaboration of sustainability strategies, procedures and methodology
- Preparing non-financial and integrated reports
- Assurance of non-financial reports
- Advising on climate change and energy efficiency
- Ensuring compliance with environmental and occupational safety legislation and corporate requirements
- Assessing socio-economic and environmental impacts, elaborating the action plans aimed to reduce related risks
- Assessing the efficiency of sustainability and social investment programs
KPMG’s approach to providing sustainability services is based on many years of our professionals’ practical experience, our extensive proprietary methodological resources and the use of international standards. Our experience along with our constantly evolving methodology allows us to adapt our services to the needs and specific requirements of each individual organization.
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more about KPMG Sustainability services.