Corporate Governance Services
KPMG offers a full range of corporate governance services. Corporate governance is a cornerstone of sustainable business development and attracts growing attention from regulators and investors. By allowing companies to respond properly to external challenges, good corporate governance enhances the confidence of the market players and is a key factor for investment decisions, a fact confirmed by many independent studies.
The range of KPMG corporate governance services:
- comprehensive diagnostics of corporate governance system, development of recommendations and assistance in their implementation;
- improvement of the risk management system and processes, including setting risk appetite, identification and assessment of risks, and elaboration of risk management measures;
- development of codes for corporate governance, business conduct, and other internal corporate documents;
- assessment of corporate governance as a part of preparations for an IPO;
- diagnostics of corporate governance at investment targets;
- assistance in ensuring the effective transfer of authorities to hired management;
- improvement of corporate governance processes at subsidiaries;
- assessment of the board of directors and board committees work;
- preparation of an annual or sustainability report based on global best practices, legislation requirements and the foreign stock exchanges requirements;
- assistance in meeting the regulatory requirements on corporate governance and information disclosure at Russian and foreign stock exchanges;
- comprehensive advisory services on information disclosure issues.
KPMG’s approach to corporate governance services is based on many years of our professionals’ practical experience, our own extensive methodological framework, and best practices. We constantly improve our methodology and adapt our services to meet the needs and specific requirements of each individual organization.