Overview of recent changes in the Azerbaijani legislation that could materially impact your business.
1. Law “On Mediation” was adopted.
2. Regulations on the "Centralized Electronic Information System" of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of Population of the Republic of Azerbaijan and Regulations on "e-social" internet portal was approved.
3. Decree No. 384 of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated February 16, 2011 "On Application of the Constitutional Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan" On Normative Legal Acts” was amended.
4. The Regulations on Single Internet Portal for Public Procurement was approved.
5. Reforms in judicial system are deepening.
6. Reforms in the energy sector are intensified.
The information contained herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation.