Overview of recent changes in the Azerbaijani legislation that could materially impact your business.
1. The State Customs Committee of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Small and Medium Business Development
Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan concluded a memorandum.
2. Per diem allowances during business trips within Azerbaijan were increased
3. The Law “On Prevention of the Legalization of Criminally Obtained Funds or Other Property and the Financing
of Terrorism” was amended.
4. Activities of the Financial Monitoring Service of the Republic of Azerbaijan have commenced.
5. Activities of the Intellectual Property Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan have commenced.
6. New Law “On Employment” to be adopted.
7. Entrepreneurship Development Fund was established.
8. The process for issuance of permits for construction and exploitation of construction facilities in Baku has been changed.