Overview of recent changes in the Azerbaijani legislation that could materially impact your business.
1. The Law “On Banks” was amended
2. The Urban Planning and Construction Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan was amended
3. The Criminal Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan was amended
4. Financial Monitoring Service to be established
5. The Law “On Accounting” was amended
6. The Law “On Alat Free Economic Zone” was adopted
7. Law “On Protection of consumer rights” was amended
8. Law “On Lease of Land” was amended
9. Activities of the Agency on the Development of Small and Medium-sized Businesses have commenced
10. Decision of the Plenum of the Constitutional Court of the Republic ofAzerbaijan dated 31 May 2018
11. Migration Code of the Republic of Azerbaijan has been amended
© 2020 KPMG Azerbaijan Limited, a company incorporated under the Laws of the Guernsey, acting through its Representative Office in the Republic of Azerbaijan, a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.