Our values help us to work together in the most effective and fulfilling way. They bring us closer as a global organization.
Lead by example
- At all levels we act in a way that exemplifies what we expect of each other and our member firms' clients.
- We bring out the best in each other and create strong and successful working relationships.
Respect the individual
- We respect people for who they are and for their knowledge, skills and experience as individuals and team members.
Seek the facts and provide insight
- By challenging assumptions and pursuing facts, we strengthen our reputation as trusted and objective business advisers.
Communicate openly and honestly
- We share information, insight and advice frequently and constructively and manage tough situations with courage and candor.
- We act as responsible corporate citizens by broadening our skills, experience and perspectives through work in our communities and protecting the environment.
Act with integrity
- We are constantly striving to uphold the highest professional standards, provide sound advice and rigorously maintain our independence.
Should you become aware of any activity which contravenes CIS Code of Conduct, you can confidentially report the incident via the Whistle-blowing hotline at KPMG in the CIS.