KPMG Board Effectiveness Review
Board Effectiveness Review
A tool enabling companies to obtain feedback and better understand their board’s strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for growth.
An innovative solution that drives board engagement.
Whether your company falls under the regulatory requirements of yearly board effectiveness reviews or not it is still considered best practice to regularly evaluate the performance of the board.
Simplifying your board review process with BER
KPMG’s Board Effectiveness Review harnesses the depth of experience across our Board Advisory specialists and will deliver you a tailored, unbiased view on the state of your board and its interactions with key stakeholders including Management.
For many boards, an external review provides an opportunity to stand back and take a 'temperature check’ in areas including:
- internal board dynamics and workings
- the relationship and role of the board (as distinct from management)
- the effectiveness of the board’s decision-making processes
- the board’s comfort with its involvement in developing, refining and assessing progress against company strategy
- board and management succession planning.
- Company-led key focus areas.
- A board survey and management survey covering those key focus areas distributed to participants.
- Report provided to company drawing on feedback from participants (whilst maintaining their anonymity) suggesting key areas of focus for the 12-24 months ahead.
We look forward to helping you take the next step to better governance. You can register your interest by following the link below. A member of our team will be in touch.