See your business clearly with Wiise
Have you outgrown your existing accounting software or are managing your business out of multiple systems?
Built on Microsoft, Wiise streamlines your workday and brings your accounting, inventory, jobs and payroll in one hub.
More than just accounting software, Wiise is enterprise-level technology designed for businesses of all shapes and sizes. So no matter if you need one user, or 300, need consolidated reporting across multiple entities or locations, or are looking for a cloud ERP solution that scales with your business, Wiise is a solution you’ll never outgrow.
Streamline your work day and see how finance impacts forecasting, or inventory affects invoicing, to get a clearer picture of what’s happening at every level of your business.
Wiise is clever business software that handles the complexity of your business. See the complete picture so you can make decisions with certainty.
Want to know more about Wiise?View the info pack (PDF)
Hear from our clients
Hear from our clients on how implementing a Wiise solution assisted them and improved business outcomes.
Superloop – transforming their finance function with the help of KPMG and Wiise
Superloop is an independent provider of connectivity services for the home, business and wholesale, throughout the Asia Pacific region and Australia.
Superloop engaged with KPMG to help streamline their finance function after they had acquired several businesses and were looking to consolidate their 21 accounting systems. They chose KPMG designed, Microsoft-based ERP software, Wiise for their solution and Exflow, an accounts payable automation solution.
Four months after going live, Superloop’s business is much more efficient from time spent on bank reconciliations, to communicating between companies, and delivering financial reports in a fraction of the time.
The Kids' Cancer Project
Andrew Watson, CFO at The Kids’ Cancer Project talks about running a NFP during COVID and how Wiise helped them improve their capacity to work remotely. Read the Q&A – The Kids’ Cancer Project >
Find out how Pro Seafoods, an Australian-based international seafood supplier are using Wiise to reduce their admin and improve their operations. Read the case study – Pro Seafoods >
Benefits of Wiise
Streamline your work day with Wiise. From accounting and inventory to forecasting and real-time analytics, payroll and customer service, Wiise is clever accounting and operations software that meets your business needs.
- Real-time data and analytics for your business with enterprise-grade tools and make decisions with certainty.
- Automate everyday business process such as approvals and raising PO’s in one place and remove the need for re-keying information or manual processes.
- Connect Wiise with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, so it’s business as usual.
- Consolidate your reporting across multiple locations, companies and warehouses.
- See how your finances, inventory or jobs are doing and forecast the future with automated reports.
- Get paid more quickly through Simplify’s click-to-pay and auto-reconciliation.
- Manage all your payments from one hub to see the full picture of your cash flow.
- With online set-up, and help from KPMG when you need it, you can be set up and ready to go in no time.
Wiise is created by KPMG, built on Microsoft and supported by the Commonwealth Bank.