Microsoft Dynamics for Retail equips retailers with technology and features that you can use to drive your retail vision across channels, locally or globally. Bringing together POS, omni-channel management, store operations, merchandising, supply chain, and more in an end-to-end solution delivers full visibility across your business operation while empowering your users.
- Create immersive shopping experiences: engage customers through cross-channel technology and personalised experiences.
- Optimise retail operational with insights: make smart data-driven decisions throughout your supply chain.
- Engage your customers: put customers first with technology that connects at a personal level.
- Provide exceptional service: engage employees with a role-optimised solution that empowers them to provide outstanding service and collaborate at ease.
- Optimise your operations: improve forecasting, merchandising and supply chains.
- Purpose-built POS components are natively integrated into Microsoft Dynamics 365. Work online or offline, as POS captures transactions when connectivity is lost.
- Centralised POS terminal management including visual and functional profiles, user interface layouts and employee permissions.
- Powerful data replication helps ensure critical updates across the organisation.
- Mobile POS capabilities.
- Seamless integration with other ERP systems including Microsoft SQL Server, CRM, and Office 365.
- Multi-store management with individual pricing, payment methods, and POS registers for staff.
- Instant centralised price management, product and category assortment, queue buster, gift cards, lay-bys, customised pricing and discounts, loyalty programs, social media integration and more.
- Promotions control including discounts and coupons via social sites. Enable recall and redemption through other channels.
- Use shared document repositories to maintain a comprehensive history of the customer and make it available throughout the organisation.
- Accept, fulfil and track orders with a 360 degree business view.
- Manage inventory transfers and intercompany flows with an end-to-end view of the business.
- Scale the solution as the business grows, add stores and distribution centres locally and internationally.
- Add users and sites with three-tier architecture.
- Flexible deployment options allowing easy operation across geographies and location.
To talk to us about Microsoft Dynamics email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 197 960.