Access, integrate and connect your data
For businesses striving to drive digital transformation throughout their organisation, their approach to application and data integration should be robust enough to support the large influx of new data sources, but flexible enough to support the innovations planned for their business.
Many businesses have implemented point-to-point integrations that increase complexity and costs for support and maintenance, as well as security. This is a common problem that CIOs face because tracing security breaches or getting access to sensitive data for audit purposes becomes harder. On top of that, point-to-point integrations reduce a business’s ability to adapt to change.
As most companies have started their cloud transformation journey, at least some of their applications are in the cloud. But hybrid architectures have struggled to keep up, creating outdated IT infrastructure that struggles to provide the capabilities required to support a complete enterprise cloud transformation.
Now there is the next generation of middleware to address your enterprise-wide need for speed and higher data volume. Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) is middleware for the cloud, and while it has been around for some time, iPaaS is becoming the default integration technology for organisations that have come to realise traditional, on-premises approaches are no longer viable.
What is Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS)?
iPaaS is a set of automated tools for connecting software applications deployed in different environments. It is often used by large business-to-business (B2B) enterprises that need to integrate on-premises applications and data with cloud applications and data.
iPaaS is required where the organisation is already working with more than one application to perform their business processes. It allows the company to improve the data integration quality in near-to-real time. These days most of the medium and enterprise level companies use iPaaS, where the transactional data is huge and the need of updated data is critical for the business.
How we can help
- At KPMG we offer Powered Integration Services, a true enterprise solution built on leading iPaaS vendor platforms including Mulesoft, Dell Boomi and Snaplogic. These solutions enable scalable, real-time, high-volume messaging through an API driven architecture, eliminating point-to-point integration. Most importantly, it allows your organisation to attract and engage customers in a modern and efficient way.
- From strategy through to execution, KPMG helps CIOs to continually evolve and embrace disruption led by cloud solutions by focusing on the business impact as well as the technology change.
- Our Powered Integration Services methodology and toolset brings pre-configured solutions built on best practices such as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery that can accelerate the delivery so you can get up and running quickly.
- Our Powered Integration Services methodology supports clients with defining processes and procedures that mitigate project risks and provides resources to assist in carrying out project management activities.
- Our qualified team can help you address your integration needs on a variety of leading iPaaS platforms including Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Snaplogic.
Powered Enterprise Data solutions
Insights into how Powered Data Solutions can help you
What’s in the box?
Powered Enterprise provides you with three integrated elements for transformational success. Using our tried and tested operating model, implementation suite of tools and ongoing evolution services you can choose your desired functional outcomes then make them a reality.