Physical asset portfolios need to be better managed to achieve financial, operational and social objectives.
The pressure to meet growing demands, regulatory compliance, cost constraints and changing customer expectations is only increasing for capital intensive organisations.
Identifying how major assets can delivery more for stakeholders while balancing the cost, risk and performance, in a sustainable and resilient way is a constant challenge.
Whole of life approach for total expenditure, risk and outcomes to move beyond budget cycles to informed asset lifecycles.
Integrated approaches using a system of systems design to align organisations function to deliver value.
Data-led decision making, including predicative data analytics, to improve and sustain your competitive edge.
How KPMG can help
We offer services in the following areas:
|Infrastructure, the built environment and assets|
- Capital program planning
- Business case development
- Systems engineering to assure client and end-user requirements are identified and delivered
- Program and project management assistance for the delivery of capital programs, facilities and infrastructure
- Building surveying, services engineering and compliance
- Environmental and sustainability consultancy
- Tax depreciation, capital allowances and fixed asset reporting
- ISO55000 maturity assessments and improvement roadmaps
- Strategic asset management planning and management system design
- Asset performance measurement, analytics and probabilistic risk assessment
- Asset data maturity assessments and development
- Asset operating model improvement and transformation
- Enterprise asset management system and asset information quality improvements
- Root Cause Analysis
- Maintenance strategy development via RCM and other techniques
- Asset register compilation and condition audits
The KPMG difference
Bringing together a specialist, multi-disciplinary team
The Engineering, Asset & Project delivery team brings together a large set of technical and professional skills including:
- Chartered Engineers
- Asset Managers and Certified Asset Management Assessors
- Chartered Building Surveyors
- Building Certifiers
- Environmental Scientists
- Quantity Surveyors
- Tax Professionals.
Our fully integrated team of professionals, across our global network, are here to help.
Get in touch
Our latest thinking
Thought leadership, research and reports relevant to infrastructure, asset management and project delivery.