Organisations are operating in a constantly and rapidly changing world that presents new challenges to businesses and creates the need for organisations to be more flexible and responsive to operate in these risky, costly and more complex environments.
The opportunity now is to design new and better strategies, develop new products, expand into new markets, rethink business models and transform the performance of organisations. To do this successfully, it is necessary to change the way people are led, managed and developed as they work their way through large scale, complex, transformational change programs. Unlock this potential and navigate transformational change across all functions to drive unprecedented levels of performance.
- COVID-19: Managing migrant workforces
- COVID-19: Protecting vulnerable people
- COVID-19: Delivering learning and development to employees
- COVID-19: Workforce – the way to Australia's economic recovery
- COVID 19: Helping businesses manage the impacts on workplace relations
- COVID-19: Protecting the mental health of remote workforces
- Virtual collaboration: Creating the best outcomes in the new normal
- COVID-19: Leading for high performance in disruption
- COVID-19: Workforce management and remote working for SMEs
- COVID-19: Australian employment tax matters
- COVID-19: Tax guidance for internationally mobile employees