During the peak of the COVID-19 restrictions, consumer behaviour adapted with a mass adoption of digital channels and buying preferences moving towards a back to basics approach.
Now customers are collectively facing financial hardship as they emerge from the peak of the restrictions, at what level will these newly learned behaviours stay with them?
Businesses will now be looking to ascertain what customers want, what behaviours will they keep as part of the new reality and how to measure that? Customer experiences will be intrinsically linked to technology and planning digital transformation based on customer centric data and analytics will be front of mind.
- Seven enduring customer behaviours
- Beyond COVID-19: The shifting foundations in retail property
- Shaping your reputation post-COVID-19: Embedding stakeholder centricity
- Post COVID-19: Australia's food and agribusiness sector outlook
- Beyond COVID-19: From panic buying to mindful consumption
- COVID-19: Retail energy customer management
- Transforming to a customer centric supply chain
- Beyond COVID-19: Retail recovery lessons from China
- COVID-19: Mastering meaningful and human connections with customers